The picture below is of Utah's very own Jordan River. Trash and recyclables are filling up in our waterways and landfills! So, REDO is taking action to help the community
The picture below is of Utah’s very own Jordan River. Trash and recyclables are filling up in our waterways and landfills! So, REDO is taking action to help the community recycle right.
March 21st! Come learn about REDO’s efforts to reduce waste and improve recycling education in Utah at our Après Ski Social! The event is conveniently located at Elixir Lounge near the mouth of Big Cottonwood Canyon so that you can pop in after a day in the snow. Drop in at anytime between 4 -7 PM and participate in our silent auction and scavenger hunt. Mingle with like-minded people who care about sustainability and are working to close the loop on our resource economy. All guests receive one free drink and enjoy a selection of delicious bites.
How do your donations make an impact?
- We have a goal to label over 10,000 recycling bins with up-to-date infographics in Salt Lake County this summer!
- We educate youth on how to reduce, reuse, and recycle right!
- We provide environmental curriculum training for teachers so they can take this education into their own classrooms!
Things to know for this event:
- This is a 21+ event.
- Buy Tickets Here: $20 donation on Event Bright or $25 at the door.
- All proceeds are tax deductible and benefit REDO’s recycling education initiatives in Utah.
Follow this link for more details: https://www.eventbrite.com/o/redo-29348361457
(Saturday) 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
6405 S 3000 E #101, Holladay, UT 84121